American Road Trip Podcast Show Notes
Welcome to another edition of the Hashtag 59 podcast! Each month we are doing a roundtable discussion on a different adventure or outdoors travel trip.
This month we sit down and discuss the topic of the "Great American Road Trip!"
Listen in to Mike R, Amy K, and Erin S share their most epic road trips, hilarious encounters along the way, and a rapid fire Q&A to get you ready to hit the open road in one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
Listen in or download below! Subscribe on iTunes HERE.
Key Takeaways from this Episode:
1. Amy loves the town of Dingle in Ireland. Learn about it HERE!
2. Erin's most recent road trip covered Canyon de Chelly and Monument Valley.
3. Van Life Truths and Realities are HERE!
4. Erin's secret spot to visit is Medicine Wheel, Wyoming.
5. Spend time in an AirStream RV at Kate's Lazy Desert HERE.
6. Freddy's pit stain preventing shirt is HERE!
7. Info about Craters of the Moon is HERE and Lassen Volcanic NP is HERE!
8. Don't miss out where Mike's Great Uncle Lavern had a cabin, Estes Park CO!
Key Resources for your American Road Trip:
1. Utilize our Vacay Helper Services HERE!
2. A great place to stay in Olympic National Park can be found HERE!
3. If you head to Moab Utah check this resource site out!
4. Amy will show you how to not drag around a big suitcase HERE!
5. What happens when you Quora "Geyser Water."
6. Get equipped to WW Raft in West Virginia HERE!!
Thanks for tuning in! Did you enjoy the podcast? Have more questions? Comment below!
Because Adventure Travel Feeds the Soul,
Mike R, Amy K, Erin S, and the Hashtag 59 Team
PS: Scroll below for some great pics from Erin S and Amy K from some of the road trips they referenced in the podcast!