Places to go in 2018 Podcast Show Notes
Welcome to another edition of the Hashtag 59 podcast! Each month we are doing a roundtable discussion on a different adventure or outdoors travel trip.
This month we sit down and discuss the NY Times Article "52 Places to go in 2018."
Listen in to Mike R, Amy K, and Kendra B dissect and analyze the list, give their most over and underrated, where they have been on the list, and of course what should have been included plus a rapid fire Q&A to get you ready to figure out how many of the 52 you can visit in 2018!
Listen in or download below! Subscribe on iTunes HERE.
Key Takeaways from this episode:
1. Matt C's Patagonia Blog can be found HERE.
2. Mike R's recommended books on Scandinavia are HERE and HERE.
3. Rockmill Brewery were our beers of choice during the recording.
4. Our friends at Conquest Maps will get you planning your next trips with excitement.
5. Hotel Monteleone is a wonderful place for a drink in the French Quarter or a stay.
6. Learn more about Savannah Georgia HERE.
Thanks for tuning in! Did you enjoy the podcast? Have more questions? Comment below!
Because Adventure Travel Feeds the Soul,
Mike R, Amy K, Kendra B, and the Hashtag 59 Team