Welcome back to the Hashtag 59 podcast!
First a reminder: Our long form podcasts are now released on the last day of each month.
We also are doing shorter form podcast profiles of our guests prior to each release!
This month we are discussing a sport that has been around forever but has an amazing and growing sub culture and various ways to enjoy. That is simply put in one word: Bicycling. Cycling for short!
We have a great special guest joining us on the conversation to discuss the best cycling events in the world, ones that we have taken part in, and why cycling is a great sport to both partake in and witness.
This special guest has even used the private bathroom of a former Tour de France winner!
We hope you enjoy the Cycling Podcast!
Listen in or download below! Subscribe on iTunes HERE!
(Or check us out on Spotify or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts by searching “Hashtag 59”.)
Want to learn more about our guest and get some quick bits of info about our full podcast?
Don’t forget to listen in to our podcast profiles and check out our show notes below!
Show Notes from this episode:
To read our Frosty Cross blog interview with Ian R head HERE.
To read Mike R’s experience with Beer Cycling head HERE.
To here about Hashtag 59’s experience on RAGBRAI go HERE!
The Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure website is HERE.
Beat Cancer with Pelotonia HERE.
Sign up for RAGBRAI HERE.
Ian witnessed Paris Roubaix in person and you can too, learn more HERE.
Watch a glimpse of the Hell of the North below!
9. Learn more about the Cape Town Cycle Tour HERE.
10. The 1,400 Mile Ice Age Trail book Mike R references can be found HERE.
11. More info on the TRANSCONTINENTAL race can be found HERE.
12. The documentary ICARUS that Amy speaks about is HERE.
13. To learn more about Central Junior Cycling head HERE.
14. The book the Renegade Sportsman can be found HERE.
15. The World’s Toughest Bicycle Race is HERE.
16. Watch Slaying the Badger about Greg Lamond HERE.
17. TOSRV stands for Tour of the Ohio Scioto River Valley.
Thanks for tuning in to our Cycling Podcast! What is one cycling event you have rode in that you think others should consider? Comment below!
Because Adventure Travel Feeds the Soul,
Amy K, Ian R, Mike R, and the Hashtag 59 Team