52 Places to go in 2019 Podcast
Welcome back to the Hashtag 59 podcast!
First a reminder: Our long form podcasts are now released on the last day of each month.
We also are doing shorter form podcast profiles of our guests prior to each release!
This month we are once again doing a roundtable discussion on the NY Times 2019 52 Places to Go in 2019 article that comes out each year and even awards ONE lucky person the chance to go to all 52 places. We did this podcast in 2018 if you want to relive that chat HERE.
Erin S (previously on the American Road Trip Podcast Episode 2) and Jill G (wife of Hashtag 59 co founder Mike R) join the discussion as special guests and we promise by the end of the podcast you’ll have a list of places to travel to for years to come!
It’s a funny, informative, and entertaining roundtable discussion on the list if we must say so ourselves.
We hope you enjoy the 52 Places to Go in Podcast! Special thanks to Hopewell Works our recording sponsor!
Listen in or download below! Subscribe on iTunes HERE!
(Or check us out on Spotify or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts by searching “Hashtag 59”.)
Want to learn more about our guests and get some quick bits of info about our full podcast?
Don’t forget to listen in to our podcast profiles and check out our show notes below!
Show Notes from this episode:
The best fondue in the world, according to Jill G, in Lyon France is below!
2. Follow the 52 Places Traveler for 2019 @sebmodak HERE.
3. Learn more about the Columbus Metro Parks system HERE.
4. Chase the Columbus Coffee Trail HERE.
5. Space Camp in Huntsville Alabama can be found HERE.
6. The Innocents Abroad by Mark Twain can be found HERE.
7. Check out the surfing documentary The Endless Summer HERE.
8. The Pink Lake of Senegal, learn more HERE.
9. The Croatia Zadar Sea Organ that Erin references can be viewed below!
10. We all love Santa Fe even though it’s not on the list, learn more HERE.
Thanks for tuning in to our 52 Places to Go in 2019 Podcast!
What is one place on this list that you had never heard of but now want to visit? Comment below!
Because Adventure Travel Feeds the Soul,
Amy K, Mike R, Erin S, Jill G, and the Hashtag 59 Team